Skip to Content Skip to Menu

500 error after signup

• mikerotec
  • mikerotec
2 years 10 months ago #327567 by mikerotec
Replied by mikerotec on topic 500 error after signup
Hi! any new info on CB2.7 timeline? (Its been a few weeks now...)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 10 months ago #327569 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 500 error after signup
Nope, as I said we don't have a time frame. Any time frame I give you is just a guess. It wouldn't be until after the holidays. We don't like making any major releases around this time as the last thing we need is websites potentially having issues during a holiday.

For now you'll have to decide if you want to use CB or CjLib as they conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• mikerotec
  • mikerotec
2 years 9 months ago #327624 by mikerotec
Understood!! Was just checking in. I'm supposed to be on vacation myself, I hope you get some rest this year!
For now we can maintain compatibility by using an older version of CJlib, so no crisis :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

• mikerotec
  • mikerotec
2 years 8 months ago #328467 by mikerotec
hi! we are on CB2.71 now .:woohoo:
before i look into updating our CJlib , I just wanted to check in and confirm if CB is now running the latest Guzzle.

thanks!

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 8 months ago #328469 by krileon
It's not running latest Guzzle yet, but we can now update Guzzle due to our requirements increase.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 8 months ago #328471 by krileon
I've started the process of updating to Guzzle 7. I've also already released build releases just now of several plugins to support backwards and forwards support of Guzzle from 4 to 7. So they should already be working fine now if your site is loading Guzzle 6 or 7.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon