Skip to Content Skip to Menu

User getting blocked

• cjmicro
  • cjmicro
2 years 11 months ago #327050 by cjmicro
User getting blocked was created by cjmicro
One of the admins on our site is continually getting blocked. I have white listed her user as well as her IP address. I have disabled the plugin for captcha and she's not blocked on my admin tools. Any idea what I can do to fix this? I enable her and then when she logs in again it disables her or says her profile is not available. I'm at a loss here! Thank you for any assistance.
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
2 years 11 months ago #327051 by beat
Replied by beat on topic User getting blocked
We are not developers of AdminTools. Please contact their technical support for help regarding their blockings, they are usually knowing their stuff.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• cjmicro
  • cjmicro
2 years 11 months ago #327052 by cjmicro
Replied by cjmicro on topic User getting blocked
She is NOT blocked with admin tools, i thought she's getting blocked by community builder, i whitelisted her in the cb antispam plugin (user and IP address) but she still keeps getting blocked. so then i unpublished admin tools AND cb anti spam and she still gets blocked!! what else could it be? i am desperate. she does not seem to be getting blocked from joomla user, just community builder.

• cjmicro
  • cjmicro
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #327053 by cjmicro
Replied by cjmicro on topic User getting blocked
ok nevermind i'm thinking it is admin tools after all.... i'll reach back out if i need more help.
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by cjmicro.

• beat
  • beat
2 years 11 months ago #327057 by beat
Replied by beat on topic User getting blocked
Ok, thanks for the update!
CB itself doesn't block access, it may only block login, e.g. if user is not confirmed or authorized.

Please let us and our community know when you find the reason, it may help others finding this thread.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon