Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Problem in updating the new version

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
2 years 10 months ago #327191 by sereniteam
Problem in updating the new version was created by sereniteam
Hello Nick;

I still meet problems when updating the CB version. This works fine on a normal webhost. Versioning is just fine but then It block on my HDS webhost.

This one is a centOS 7 with APACHE and PHP 7.3

Do you thing this can be a reason for that problem ?
Looking forward for hearing you about some clues

Vincent

SereniTeam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 10 months ago #327198 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem in updating the new version
What problem are you having? What do you mean it's blocked? You're getting an error on install?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
2 years 10 months ago #327199 by sereniteam
Replied by sereniteam on topic Problem in updating the new version
When I launched the update, the system felt and show as if the process wasn't finished. So then my website is out of order and I had to re-implement my back-up via a snapshot of my webhoster.

As the site is hosted by an HDS web-hoster, I try as you told me to set it on a common webhost as OVH in france. The upgrade of the version was then successfull and without problems.

Anyway today my operating site still on 2.5.0+build.2021.04.09.20.27.16.19d16d5eb and I can't try to set the upgrade without trouble making.

At lest the site works fine except for some response to my server which are a bit longer as before. Those problems does'nt occur on my local website nore on my testing site on OVH.

I don't know what is the effective version of the serveur on OVH right now but I do know the version of my operating webserver which is a centOS 7 and PHP 7.3.29 ( I do have a 7.4 PHP on OVH )

Question 1: Do you think that the PHP version could explain the problem by itself ?
Question 2 : Do you see other reasons ?

SereniTeam

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #327202 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem in updating the new version
I've no idea what to tell you. It sounds like you've already confirmed the problem is with your webhost. You'll need to ask them why it's failing as there's probably an error log somewhere with whatever error is happening logged.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by krileon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon