Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Back to home! But my website not update plug in

• lucablue
  • lucablue
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #327694 by lucablue
Hi all,
finally I've just renewed my subscription to developer but I've an issue on my website.

It was installed CB PRO and CB Subs with different plug ins. Since the pandemic starts I cannot renew my subscription so on my website were updated only the basic components of CB.

I've just paid the renew and on my profile page, in this website, show correcly the developer subs. The problem is when I try to launch update on my websites, but CB basic component, under every plug in there is the "subscribe" text and not update itself.

Don't say me I need to re download every single pulg in and reinstall it...

How can I update everything in auto mode? (I'm logged into joomlapolis during this operation on my website as always)

Thank you
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by beat. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
2 years 9 months ago #327695 by beat
Thank you for your renewal.

First of all update Community Builder, if not already done in the last months.

Just press the "Refresh" button at bottom right of the install from Web plugin installation page to update the cache.

(If you don't have a site key: login into www.joomlapolis.com first, best is to have a site key installed (from your profile here)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• lucablue
  • lucablue
2 years 9 months ago #327696 by lucablue
Hi beat,
thank you for your welcome back message!

I've already done everything you suggest but nothing change. Finally I've read about the "Site Key" and I've created and installed it on my website, never done this before, and now it works fine.

Thank you for support.

• beat
  • beat
2 years 9 months ago #327699 by beat
Great, thanks for your feedback! Merking as solved!

To explain further why it didn't work without site-key: The reason is that newer browser versions (and some browser extensions) as well as some newer hosting settings may sometimes prevent cross-sites-login-verifications, which made us develop site-keys to solve this issue.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon