Skip to Content Skip to Menu

About presentation of subscriptions plan on my website

• lucablue
  • lucablue
2 years 8 months ago #328379 by lucablue
Hi,
I've created a free for life plan as mother and 4 payment plans.

If I not show the lifetime for free plan into registration form and show the other 4 the registration give me error alert me that mother plan should be active (but it is, just not shown in registration form).

If I show lifetime plan and all others they are shown in a just long column one under other instead side by side like first example.

How can I solve this?

I'd like to not show the lifetime (that is applied to user if not register in any of others) and the other 4 can be choosen by user more then 1 if he wants.

I hope to explain me.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 8 months ago #328381 by krileon

If I not show the lifetime for free plan into registration form and show the other 4 the registration give me error alert me that mother plan should be active (but it is, just not shown in registration form).

That's not how it works. You can't have the plan selected and also not output at the same time. If you want to suppress its display you'll have to do so using CSS so it's still present in the FORM and submitted with the registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• lucablue
  • lucablue
2 years 8 months ago #328383 by lucablue
For me it's ok that is shown, but other plans should compare in horizontal, not vertical under it... is it possible?

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 8 months ago #328388 by krileon

For me it's ok that is shown, but other plans should compare in horizontal, not vertical under it... is it possible?

Yes, but you'll need to write the CSS to display it like that. Below is an explanation of some of the CSS classes involved.

cbregSubPlanSelector = class on the div containing all the child plans
cbregPlanSelector = class on the div of a plan (including parent plans)

So for example lets turn this into a CSS grid. To do this first edit your parent plan and under Presentation add the CSS class planGridLayout to the "CSS class (e.g. 'cbreg_green cbreg_admin_green' )" parameter. Now we can target cbregSubPlanSelector specifically for that plan using the below CSS.

Code:
.planGridLayout > .cbregSubPlanSelector { display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat( 3, 1fr ); }

The above would create a simple 3 column grid. Adjust or create new CSS as needed for your desired layout. You can output your custom CSS to CB using template overrides feature shown below.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lucablue

• lucablue
  • lucablue
2 years 8 months ago #328389 by lucablue
Thank you :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon