Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Problem with one user appearence

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
2 years 1 week ago #331102 by sereniteam
Problem with one user appearence was created by sereniteam
There is something that UI cannot figure out about the error message of one specific user. 

After lots of tests this looks to be singular hopfully but It is meaning that it can appear again. So can you help me and give me some ideas 

Lets connect to : 
www.monbilansportsante.fr/index.php/votre-bilan/search?lastname=vga

And select the first proposition " MSS-VGA Sport Sante " = > you have an error 404. That is not the case with other users or other research ....

SereniTeam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 1 week ago #331107 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with one user appearence
Looks like you've a URL rewrite rule doing that. Notice the URL isn't valid for a profile. If using a 3rd party SEF extension check for any custom URL rewrite rules in it. If you've configured htaccess ensure you're not rewriting the URL there. Finally check for a matching Joomla menu item (unlikely since this is going to a non-existent page).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sereniteam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon