Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB antispam captcha issue

• activha
  • activha
2 years 3 days ago #331199 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB antispam captcha issue
to be precise : Joomla recaptcha plugin works fine when configured with acymailing to add a user for instance, but trying to register a new user with CB fails with empty solution error

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 3 days ago #331200 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB antispam captcha issue
What PHP version are you using?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• activha
  • activha
2 years 3 days ago #331201 by activha
We use PHP 7.4

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 3 days ago #331202 by krileon
Only issue I'm seeing with CB AntiSpam internal captcha is a PHP 8.1 deprecation bug (being fixed now). Aside from that it's working fine across multiple installs. Try turning off your PWA stuff and see if it works fine then. Issue seams to be isolated to your site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• activha
  • activha
2 years 3 days ago #331203 by activha
Will test further, but for now the only thing working fine and allowing new users registration is the honeypot mode.

We have errors on CB Antispam internal codes and empty responses with Joomla default. These errors are only limited to CB Antispam plugins

Did you test its functionality with a serviceworker to allow the website as PWA ?

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 3 days ago #331205 by krileon

Did you test its functionality with a serviceworker to allow the website as PWA ?

No, of course not. There are no plans to do such tests. You've a completely specialized site. We can't possibly account for such situations. There should be no reason to either as your service worker shouldn't be hijacking literally every HTTP request on your site (it's doing this to even raw img paths).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon