Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] No more SQL request after last up-date

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 11 months ago #331304 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic No more SQL request after last up-date
What version did you update from? Are you sure it's not your query causing the problem? Please test your query against your database to be sure it's working correctly.

There were no major changes to CB Query Fields in the last 6 months. Just bug fixes (mainly in the JS like fixing issues with autocomplete behavior). 7 months ago was the most significant change where strict coding was implemented.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
1 year 11 months ago #331305 by sereniteam
Replied by sereniteam on topic No more SQL request after last up-date
See the image n°3 is a screen shot on a local version of the website as it was working up to yesterday on line before passing the up-grade this morning

SereniTeam

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
1 year 11 months ago #331307 by sereniteam
2.7.4+build.2022.10.21.15.41.28.56bdcdeab

I did it automaticly from CB_installation and plugin 

Here is the query and I haven't changed it since months 

SELECT `cb_cp` FROM `#__comprofiler` WHERE `cb_titre`='[cb_part1_nat]'  GROUP BY `cb_cp` ORDER BY `cb_cp`

SereniTeam

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
1 year 11 months ago #331308 by sereniteam
The strange thing is that IT works from the front-end but IT failled when trying to set it from the back-end as super user

SereniTeam

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 11 months ago #331310 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic No more SQL request after last up-date
So it works fine in frontend? In backend were you editing yourself or a different user? Does it work when editing yourself in backend?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
1 year 11 months ago #331312 by sereniteam
Worth There is no more selector field on it. `

SereniTeam

Moderators: beatnantkrileon