Skip to Content Skip to Menu

World Pay Plugin Issue

• wbuk
  • wbuk
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #331331 by wbuk
World Pay Plugin Issue was created by wbuk
Hi
We are having an issue with the World Pay Plugin.  Customers cant pay.  I am speaking to the integration support team.  In order to solve the issue, they would like to see a copy of the installation plugin and the HTML that is used to generate the payment request, in particular the pay now button.Please can you either send me a screenshot or would I be able to send the plugin to them so they can look it over it?

World Pay wants to see the code that looks like this:
<form action=' https.Secure.worldpay.com/wcc/purchase method=undefined>
  <input type='hidden' name='instId' value='
'/>
  <input type='hidden' name='amount' value='10.99'/>
  <input type='hidden' name='cartId' value='test'/>
  <input type='hidden' name='currency' value='GBP'/>
  <input type='hidden' name='' value='0'/>
  <input type='submit' id='submitForm' name='submitForm' value='Submit Form'/>
</form>

They can adjust their system to make sure it works fully with the CB plugin, so it works for all users of your plugin.

Web Buster UK Ltd
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by wbuk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 11 months ago #331334 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic World Pay Plugin Issue
Unless their API or your environment (e.g. changed PHP version) changed it shouldn't stop working. Below is an example form. Sensitive information replace with "...".
Code:
<form action="https://select-test.worldpay.com/wcc/purchase" method="post" class="m-0"> <input type="submit" class="cbpaidCCbuttonInput" name="BPay" value="" alt="Pay with WorldPay, our PCI-certified payment service provider" title="Pay safely with WorldPay, our PCI-certified payment service provider"> <input type="hidden" name="instId" value="..."> <input type="hidden" name="lang" value="en"> <input type="hidden" name="cartId" value="4"> <input type="hidden" name="amount" value="50.00"> <input type="hidden" name="currency" value="USD"> <input type="hidden" name="MC_userId" value="..."> <input type="hidden" name="desc" value="Plan for Test"> <input type="hidden" name="testMode" value="100"> <input type="hidden" name="name" value="Test"> <input type="hidden" name="email" value="test@cb.invalid"> <input type="hidden" name="address1" value="404 Testing Street"> <input type="hidden" name="postcode" value="99999"> <input type="hidden" name="town" value="404 Not Found"> <input type="hidden" name="country" value="FR"> <input type="hidden" name="countryString" value="France"> <input type="hidden" name="region" value="08"> <input type="hidden" name="tel" value=""> <input type="hidden" name="hideCurrency" value=""> <input type="hidden" name="signatureFields" value="instId:cartId:amount:currency:MC_userId"> <input type="hidden" name="signature" value="..."> <input type="hidden" name="M_signature" value="..."> </form>

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon