Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Having the number of the userlist

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
1 year 11 months ago #331486 by sereniteam
Having the number of the userlist was created by sereniteam
I would like to add the number of the user list matched when using filter on our cb_userlist filter. 

As you can see when fixing the filter condition ex: Type "75" in CP field and then launch the research you got a large number of pages showing avatar and information relation from USER that live in the department 75 of France. 

What I am looking for is to get the number of them showing how many user are listed. 

Thank for your precious help
monbilansportsante.fr/index.php/votre-bilan/recherche-via-pro

SereniTeam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #331490 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Having the number of the userlist
Userlists show the number of users found by a search already. The only way to remove it is via CSS or overriding the language string. So if you've not seeing the users count then you've hidden it at some point using one of those methods. Check within your language overrides or template overrides and see if you've hidden it with either.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by krileon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sereniteam

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
1 year 11 months ago #331496 by sereniteam
Replied by sereniteam on topic Having the number of the userlist
I fixed it but is it possible to withdraw the number when the filter research is not operated. As you can see now it appears even before having set the filters.

SereniTeam

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
1 year 11 months ago #331504 by sereniteam
Replied by sereniteam on topic Having the number of the userlist
I found a solution to do with it in changing the wording. Let me know why when I fixed the criteria and press the validation button the filters still sticked on the top instead of disapearing

Thank for your help

SereniTeam

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 11 months ago #331510 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Having the number of the userlist
You should be able to have it only show the count while searching by only translating the following to empty string.

SITENAME_HAS_TOTAL_REGISTERED_MEMBERS

That only shows when there's no search. When there is a search the below is used.

USERS_COUNT_MEMBERS

This lets you control what's displayed for each situation. So if you translate the SITENAME_HAS_TOTAL_REGISTERED_MEMBERS language key to empty string that should do what you're wanting.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sereniteam

Moderators: beatnantkrileon