Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CBSubs new members not approved CB 2.7.4+build.2022.12.02.14.26.48.832344767

• activha
  • activha
1 year 10 months ago #331887 by activha
Hello

After updating to latest build of CB 2.7.4+build.2022.12.02.14.26.48.832344767 it seems like new CBsubs subscribers are no longer activated once payment is made.

CBSubs plan setting did not change (overwrite CB for email and approval) and Stripe settings did not change (even if payment is pending authorization)

Did you change something in main CB ? is there a new setting somewhere ?

thanks
Jean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 10 months ago #331889 by krileon
Nothing changed in core CB regarding approval. The only recent changes were as follows.

1. Fields were moved to namespaced classes
2. We replaced our custom CSRF form token behavior with Joomla's (should eliminate session expired errors)
3. Added native date field display modes
4. Added native range field display mode for integer/decimal number fields
5. Fixed a bug in CB Repeat usages (parameters with a + button to add more rows) indexing behavior to be more accurate
6. Added some new substitutions
7. Fixed a bug where Input object could be initialized too early by an auto action causing CB to lose GET variables
8. Added protections to CBs admin module to avoid errors inside of it from blocking site access

Those are the only core recent changes in the past 3 weeks. It's unlikely any of them would impact payment behaviors. Check within CBSubs > History Log and see if there's any errors around the time of that payment. Is this happening for multiple users or was this a 1 time occurrence?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• activha
  • activha
1 year 10 months ago #331890 by activha
It happened 2 times today for 2 new users with 2 sepa stripe payments.
For now I only noticed a delay between the initiation of the payment and the return from Stripe (about 10 minutes).
As we were monitoring the backend at this time it may be that the users would have been activated after this delay if I have waited
Will be reviewing the next ones and report if anything happens
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon