Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CBSubs and PHP 8.1/Mysql 5.7

• activha
  • activha
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #332016 by activha
[SOLVED] CBSubs and PHP 8.1/Mysql 5.7 was created by activha
Hello

Trying to delete a subscription from a customer profile gives the error : Field subscription_date doesn't have a default value.

How can I correct it ? Change in the DB ?
It happened at each trial for different customers.

thanks
Jean
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 10 months ago #332018 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs and PHP 8.1/Mysql 5.7
Where are you trying to delete the subscription? By editing them in CB > User Management? or by deleting it in database directly? Can you describe how that plan is configured that you're trying to delete (e.g. free lifetime, 1 month, etc..) and will reproduce to see why that could be erroring.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• activha
  • activha
1 year 10 months ago #332021 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBSubs and PHP 8.1/Mysql 5.7
After digging a little further this does not come from CBSubs but from the integration whith Acymailing.
Code:
File: /var/www/html/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/Mysqli/MysqliStatement.php Line: 433 Message: Field 'subscription_date' doesn't have a default value #0 /var/www/html/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/Mysqli/MysqliStatement.php(433): mysqli_stmt->execute() #1 /var/www/html/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/DatabaseDriver.php(675): Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliStatement->execute() #2 /var/www/html/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/Mysqli/MysqliDriver.php(776): Joomla\Database\DatabaseDriver->execute() #3 /var/www/html/administrator/components/com_acym/libraries/joomla/database.php(91): Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliDriver->insertObject() #4 /var/www/html/administrator/components/com_acym/classes/user.php(593): acym_insertObject() #5 /var/www/html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_acymailingcbintegration/acym.php(336): AcyMailing\Classes\UserClass->unsubscribe() #6 /var/www/html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbPluginHandler.php(880): getAcymTab->saveEditTab() #7 /var/www/html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbTabs.php(1492): cbPluginHandler->call() #8 /var/www/html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbTabs.php(1299): cbTabs->_callTabPlugin() #9 /var/www/html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Database/Table/UserTable.php(1080): cbTabs->savePluginTabs() #10 /var/www/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/controller/controller.user.php(171): CB\Database\Table\UserTable->saveSafely() #11 /var/www/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/admin.comprofiler.controller.php(286): CBController_user->saveUser() #12 /var/www/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php(14): require('...') #13 /var/www/html/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php(71): require_once('...') #14 /var/www/html/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php(73): Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}() #15 /var/www/html/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(355): Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() #16 /var/www/html/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php(143): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() #17 /var/www/html/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php(186): Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() #18 /var/www/html/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(294): Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() #19 /var/www/html/administrator/includes/app.php(61): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() #20 /var/www/html/administrator/index.php(32): require_once('...') #21 {main}

I could not trace if it comes from your integration of from one of our autoaction code but I cannot see which one it could be

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 10 months ago #332025 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs and PHP 8.1/Mysql 5.7
Looks like that AcyMailing plugin isn't compatible with your environment. Seams like it's trying to unsubscribe them from a newsletter. Looks like it's directly coming from plug_acymailingcbintegration CB plugin, which isn't provided by us.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: activha

• activha
  • activha
1 year 10 months ago #332029 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBSubs and PHP 8.1/Mysql 5.7
ahhhh thanks a lot, that was an old acym plugin that I forgot to remove :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon