Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] php 8.1/J4.2.6 deprecation notice

• fdinkler
  • fdinkler
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #332039 by fdinkler
Kyle - 
ref this report:   www.joomlapolis.com/forum/professional-members-support/245282-update-to-php-8-1#331256
I'm getting the same deprecation warnings after upgrading to J4 from 3.10 - the CB version was the latest 2.7.4+build.2022.12.07.19.10.12.f06961ef4
All from the same file  - \libraries\CBLib\CBLib\DependencyInjection\Container.phpDeprecated: Return type of CBLib\DependencyInjection\Container::offsetExists($key) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetExists(mixed $offset): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in D:\www\fig\libraries\CBLib\CBLib\DependencyInjection\Container.php on line 894Call Stack
To help testing, I installed a new J4 (not an upgrade) and a fresh not-upgraded CB & CBSubs and turned on Max errors - no warnings.
So, the CB extension upgrade process somehow missed the new Container.php file.

Suggestions on a fix?
Thanks,
Fred
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 10 months ago #332042 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic php 8.1/J4.2.6 deprecation notice
We already have #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] set. Just install CB over the top of itself if there was some sort of upgrade issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• fdinkler
  • fdinkler
1 year 10 months ago #332044 by fdinkler
Replied by fdinkler on topic php 8.1/J4.2.6 deprecation notice
Reinstalled over top, errors gone, thanks,,,
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon