Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Moneris error on mobile Safari & Edge

• bizguy
  • bizguy
1 year 9 months ago #332201 by bizguy
A client has an issue when a subscriber processes a payment on their mobile device using Safari and/or Edge. When they land on the payment processor page, in Safari they get "Array" showing in the top left of the Moneris screen, and a blank screen in Edge. The payment processor is Moneris.
Chrome on mobile, as well as Chrome & Edge on a desktop works correctly, 

Joomla 3.10.11
CB 2.7.4+build.2022.12.29.18.19.35.200842eb9
CBSubs 4.6.1+build.2022.12.27.15.53.49.f4aed765b 

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 9 months ago #332204 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Moneris error on mobile Safari & Edge
You're seeing the error at Moneris and not on your site in CBSubs? My guess is that'd be a problem on their end if that's the case and suggest contacting them as we don't have any control over their site. If possible please provide a screenshot to Moneris as well so they can investigate it further.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• bizguy
  • bizguy
1 year 9 months ago #332210 by bizguy
Replied by bizguy on topic Moneris error on mobile Safari & Edge
Would there be any difference in the way, or in the information, that is sent through mobile Edge and Safari? The output on Moneris "Array" suggests that the information being sent to Moneris through these 2 mobile browsers is missing or incomplete. When mobile Chrome connects, it seems all the information is sent, as the payment page loads correctly.
If you can confirm all the same info is sent through all browsers, I can contact Moneris and begin there.

Thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 9 months ago #332212 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Moneris error on mobile Safari & Edge
There is no browser dependency in our implementation. Strictly speaking it's just a plain old HTML form submit and nothing more.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon