Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED]CBsubs not protecting module displayed in {loadmodule} or {loadposition}

• ospaorg
  • ospaorg
1 year 9 months ago #332418 by ospaorg
I have been unable to have CBsubs content protection apply to a specific module using the {loadmodule} or {loadposition} in an article.  I verified CBsubs content protection does appropriately hide/display the same module when I assigned it to other the other pre-defined template positions but does not for a user generated module position name using the {loadmodule} or {loadposition} in an article; the module continues to be visible in this instance.  My CBsubs content protection does work in all other instances I use it for (Content Category, Content, Menu items, Component, etc).

My goal is to have purchased content show up at the bottom of an article for those who have purchased it. 
Am I missing a setting somewhere? 

Joomla! 3.10.11
CB   2.7.4+build.2023.01.06.20.03.13.1f4d3f356
CBsubs  4.6.1+build.2023.01.11.21.12.21.5746d49ef 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 9 months ago #332423 by krileon
CBSubs Content can't protect inline modules. It only protects them if rendered in a module position. For inline usages surround the loadmodule or loadposition short tag with a CBSubs IF substitution. Example as follows.

Single Plan
[cbsubs:if plan="1" status="A"]
This content will be visible if plan with an id of 1 is ACTIVE.
[/cbsubs:if]

Multiple Plans (OR)
[cbsubs:if plan="1" status="A" or plan="2" status="A"]
This content will be visible if plan with an id of 1 OR 2 is ACTIVE.

Multiple Plans (AND)
[cbsubs:if plan="1" status="A" and plan="2" status="A"]
This content will be visible if plan with an id of 1 AND 2 is ACTIVE.

See the description of the cbsubsbot in Extensions > Plugins for further CBSubs IF substitution usage information.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• ospaorg
  • ospaorg
1 year 9 months ago #332432 by ospaorg
Thank you, this worked like a charm.  Before your assistance, I have not had this level of granular control over my content, just at the whole article or category level.  It is fantastic, thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon