Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Cannot install CB Paid Suscriptions update

• 3by400Inc
  • 3by400Inc
2 months 2 weeks ago #338750 by 3by400Inc
We are trying to install the latest updates for CB Paid Subscriptions, however, we're receiving an installation error. Installation details below.

System Information
Joomla: 3.10.12
PHP: 7.4.33
Database: mysql 5.5.5-10.6.18-MariaDB

Package
File: 004-002_cbplug_CBSubs_MAIN-4.7.1+build.2024.07.11.08.26.46.13fdf6d4f.zip
Log:
Code:
Row size too large (> 8126). Changing some columns to TEXT or BLOB may help. In current row format, BLOB prefix of 0 bytes is stored inline.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 months 2 weeks ago #338751 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cannot install CB Paid Suscriptions update
Hitting row size limits on one of the columns. Please verify your database configuration is correct according to the following topic.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/242484-installation-cb-connect-failed?start=12#318734

Additionally within CB > Tools run the database check tools and apply any fixes recommended. This includes the "Check Community Builder User Fields Database with strict column types" database fix tool. This will attempt to try and fix any database issues. If that doesn't work try fixing your tables collations manually by using something like phpmyadmin then under the Operations tab apply the following as this sometimes is caused by collation issues.

Table options
Collation: utf8mb4_unicode_ci
Change all column collations: CHECKED

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon