Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Unable to access lists after upgrade

1 month 2 weeks ago #339008 by mnaged2021
Unable to access lists after upgrade was created by mnaged2021
I have recently upgraded our website to Joomla 5. After the upgrade, I am not able to access the Lists, Tabs, Fields and Paid Subscriptions. When I click on either of them, it gives me an error message, Class "PlgKoowaEditorButton" not found. There seems to be an issue with the Plugins database. 

I have tried to remove or deactivate any plugin that may have been associated or caused the issue. It however is still giving me trouble. When I attempt to resolve the errors, it gives me further errors. 
1118 Row size too large (> 8126). Changing some columns to TEXT or BLOB may help. In current row format, BLOB prefix of 0 bytes is stored inline.Row size too large (> 8126). Changing some columns to TEXT or BLOB may help. In current row format, BLOB prefix of 0 bytes is stored inline.
CB plugin "CB Paid Subscriptions" database structure differences:
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column custom type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column invoice type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column proformainvoice type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column memo type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column auth_id type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column auth_exp type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column auth_amount type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column auth_status type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column num_cart_items type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column payment_date type is text instead of varchar(64)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column payment_type type is varchar(32) instead of varchar(64)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column reason_code type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column remaining_settle type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column transaction_entitiy type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column mc_currency type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column settle_currency type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column subscr_date type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column subscr_effective type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column period1 type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column period2 type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column period3 type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column username type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column password type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column subscr_id type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column case_id type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column case_type type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column case_creation_date type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column option_name1 exists but should not exist
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column option_selection1 exists but should not exist
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column option_name2 exists but should not exist
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column option_selection2 exists but should not exist
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column auction_buyer_id exists but should not exist
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column auction_closing_date exists but should not exist
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column auction_multi_item exists but should not exist
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Column for_auction exists but should not exist
Table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets Collation is latin1_swedish_ci instead of utf8mb4_unicode_ci
Table #__cbsubs_payment_items Collation is latin1_swedish_ci instead of utf8mb4_unicode_ci
Table #__cbsubs_payment_totalizers Collation is latin1_swedish_ci instead of utf8mb4_unicode_ci
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column ip_addresses type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column notify_version type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column verify_sign type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column charset type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column address_name type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column address_street type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column address_city type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column address_state type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column address_zip type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column address_country type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column address_country_code type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column address_status type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column first_name type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column last_name type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column payer_business_name type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column payer_email type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column payer_id type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column residence_country type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column business type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column item_name type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column item_number type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column receiver_id type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column custom type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column invoice type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column memo type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column auth_id type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column auth_exp type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column auth_amount type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column auth_status type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column num_cart_items type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column payment_date type is text instead of varchar(64)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column payment_type type is varchar(32) instead of varchar(64)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column reason_code type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column remaining_settle type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column transaction_entitiy type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column mc_currency type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column settle_currency type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column subscr_date type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column subscr_effective type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column period1 type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column period2 type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column period3 type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column username type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column password type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column subscr_id type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column case_id type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column case_type type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column case_creation_date type is text instead of varchar(255)
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column option_name1 exists but should not exist
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column option_selection1 exists but should not exist
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column option_name2 exists but should not exist
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column option_selection2 exists but should not exist
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column auction_buyer_id exists but should not exist
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column auction_closing_date exists but should not exist
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column auction_multi_item exists but should not exist
Table #__cbsubs_payments Column for_auction exists but should not exist
Table #__cbsubs_payments Collation is latin1_swedish_ci instead of utf8mb4_unicode_ci
Table #__cbsubs_plans Collation is latin1_swedish_ci instead of utf8mb4_unicode_ci
Table #__cbsubs_subscriptions Collation is latin1_swedish_ci instead of utf8mb4_unicode_ci

Joomal: 5.1.4
Php: 8.2
Community Builder: Current version

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 month 2 weeks ago #339010 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Unable to access lists after upgrade

I have recently upgraded our website to Joomla 5.

From what version?

Row size too large (> 8126). Changing some columns to TEXT or BLOB may help. In current row format, BLOB prefix of 0 bytes is stored inline.

Hitting row size limits on one of the columns. Please verify your database configuration is correct according to the following topic.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/242484-installation-cb-connect-failed?start=12#318734

Additionally within CB > Tools run the database check tools and apply any fixes recommended. This includes the "Check Community Builder User Fields Database with strict column types" database fix tool. This will attempt to try and fix any database issues. If that doesn't work try fixing your tables collations manually by using something like phpmyadmin then under the Operations tab apply the following as this sometimes is caused by collation issues.

Table options
Collation: utf8mb4_unicode_ci
Change all column collations: CHECKED

it gives me an error message, Class "PlgKoowaEditorButton" not found. There seems to be an issue with the Plugins database.

You've a 3rd party extension causing this. Specifically looks like an editor button plugin (Koowa Editor Button).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon