CB Activity Icon link shows error 500 on SOME profiles

• micheleq
  • micheleq
1 month 3 days ago #339140 by micheleq
Hello,
I just upgraded to the latest CB     2.9.3+build.2024.09.10.14.21.57.794f9ce0d 
and CB Activity 6.1.1+build.2024.08.01.13.44.07.fb6b1a009
and Joomla 4.4.8

In the profile page above the canvas, the globe icon links to the activity notifications with a popup and a link also to the page (cb-profile/pluginclass/cbactivity?action=notifications) 
For some profiles, and that's the weird part, only for SOME profiles, I get an error 500. In console: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

I put the site on debug mode but can't seem to figure out why. This is the response:

0 Call to undefined method CB\Plugin\Activity\Table\NotificationTable::getPage()
Call stack
#    Function    Location
1    ()    JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbactivity/library/Helper/HtmlHelper.php:1025
2    CB\Plugin\Activity\Helper\HtmlHelper::getPage()    JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbactivity/templates/default/notifications/container.php:31
3    require()    JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbactivity/templates/default/notifications/rows.php:23
4    require()    JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbactivity/templates/default/notifications/modal.php:38
5    require()    JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbactivity/library/Controller/NotificationsController.php:232
6    CB\Plugin\Activity\Controller\NotificationsController->show()    JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbactivity/library/Controller/NotificationsController.php:124
7    CB\Plugin\Activity\Controller\NotificationsController->modal()    JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbactivity/component.cbactivity.php:272
8    CBplug_cbactivity->getCBpluginComponent()    JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbPluginHandler.php:879
9    cbPluginHandler->call()    JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbTabs.php:1611
10    cbTabs->_callTabPlugin()    JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbTabs.php:1725
11    cbTabs->tabClassPluginTabs()    JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:732
12    tabClass()    JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:284
13    require_once()    JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
14    Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}()    JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:73
15    Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch()    JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:361
16    Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()    JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:208
17    Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()    JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:249
18    Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()    JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:293
19    Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()    JROOT/includes/app.php:61
20    require_once()    JROOT/index.php:32

Again this is only for some profiles. 
- I have the default template
- no changes to any of the CB code.

In trying to distinguish why some yes and some no, it seems that the ones not displaying have a longer list of notifications, but I can't be sure. The ones that did work mostly had a handful of notifications, though there was one that had quite a few. 

Any help is appreciated. 
Thank you,
Tomás 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 month 3 days ago #339141 by krileon
Looks like a bug in the notification grouping logic. Have fixed the bug in latest CB Activity build release. Please update and confirm if issue now resolved. You shouldn't need to do anything more than update CB Activity.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: micheleq

• micheleq
  • micheleq
1 month 2 days ago #339145 by micheleq
Bingo! Looks good! Thank you for the quick response! 
Tomás
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon