Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Mass Mailer - change title default

1 week 2 days ago #339360 by jwfrancesca
Mass Mailer - change title default was created by jwfrancesca
Hello 
I have a problem with mass mailer's titles when i send mails
The first title (default title i think) is non correct (Single made in Italy Iscriviti) but i don't know where i can change that one.
I share attachment with the issue
Left of page, near arrow you can see two titles of mail 
-Single made in Italy Iscriviti
-Single made in Italy - prova due
I want to change the first one title. 
Best Regard 
Francesca  

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 week 2 days ago #339362 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Mass Mailer - change title default
That's the EMAIL_NOTE_SITENAME_SUBJECT language string where it appends the sites name to the email subject. You can override it using CBs language overrides shown below.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

The below override should work.

Key: EMAIL_NOTE_SITENAME_SUBJECT
String: [subject]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 days 3 hours ago #339381 by jwfrancesca
Replied by jwfrancesca on topic Mass Mailer - change title default
 Hello Kyle
I put override EMAIL_NOTE_SITENAME_SUBJECT but it works on second title (i change that title when i write e-mail) 
I need to change first title "Single made in Italy Iscriviti" 

Thank's 
Francesca

• krileon
  • krileon
4 days 1 hour ago #339382 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Mass Mailer - change title default
The default language string for that language key is as follows.

Key: EMAIL_NOTE_SITENAME_SUBJECT
String: [sitename] - [subject]

It just prepends the site name to the email subject. Changing it to just [subject] removes site name. None of your text is in English in your screenshot so I've no idea what you're wanting exactly. If you want it to just say sitename then use only [sitename] or if you want it to say something else replace [sitename] with whatever text you want.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 hours 43 minutes ago #339400 by jwfrancesca
Replied by jwfrancesca on topic Mass Mailer - change title default
 Hello Kyle
I try to explain better my issue.
Look on the screenshot the arrows and the caption near arrows.
Thanks 
Francesca 

Moderators: beatnantkrileon