Skip to Content Skip to Menu

how to uninstall captcha?

• booman
  • booman
15 years 2 months ago #107940 by booman
how to uninstall captcha? was created by booman
I would like to upgrade this to the latest version but can't find how to uninstall v1.0. Do I just delete it from the CB plugin manager?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• booman
  • booman
15 years 2 months ago #108091 by booman
Replied by booman on topic Re:how to uninstall captcha?
I assume from the silence that there is no backend uninstall for CB Captcha v1.0. If I was to 'unpublish' and 'delete' using the CB plugin manager does that uninstall CB Captcha and clear the directory so I can install the new version? If not, what would be the manual way to uninstall?

• krileon
  • krileon
15 years 2 months ago #108116 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:how to uninstall captcha?
Components -> Community Builder -> Plugin Management.

Check the CB Captcha plugin and at the top with the other buttons click Uninstall.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• booman
  • booman
15 years 2 months ago #108123 by booman
Please see attached screenshot. There is no uninstall button. That's why I am asking how to do it manually. Our CB version is 1.2, would upgrading to 1.2.1 help?

Post edited by: booman, at: 2009/08/15 05:07
Attachments:

• nant
  • nant
15 years 2 months ago #108130 by nant

• booman
  • booman
15 years 2 months ago #108168 by booman
Thanks Nick, that seems to have worked but now I am having difficulties installing the new version

I need to enter the ftp username & password because it doesn't save. Sometimes operations like put the site offline or online work and sometimes not. I logout, login, re-enter ftp credentials and then I can put the site online or offline but I have been unable to install the plugin. error returned is

* JFTP::mkdir: Bad response
* JFTP::chmod: Bad response

which would seem to indicate that there is a permissions issue. Any advice?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon