Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Combine Joomla Plugin rsEvents into CB

• rtdler
  • rtdler
15 years 1 month ago #110936 by rtdler
Hello guys,

iam a totally newby in cb. At first i want so say i´m sorry if i had post this question on the wrong part of forum, but i dont know in a better way.

I´ve decided to integrate rsEvents as Plugin for event registration on my website. I decided against Eventlist because i didn´t found any plugin for eventlist , that allows to integrate the feature which allows to administration the nummer of available tickets.

So i need now a integration of rsEvents in CB. That means that i try to make an own tab in the userprofile which shows the eventbooking of member. Therefor rsEvents has an funktion, but i down´t know how i can bring the function in a tab ob cb-profile. I had found out how i could build a new tab, but know i have to know in which way i have to bind the function to show the own bookings.

The function is available as link for menebuilding in the standard joomla backend. I´m thinking that they must be a way to bind this link into the tab so that the user will see his own bookings when he use the tab.

Please let me know how i can do thiy.

Many Thanks
Torsten

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rtdler
  • rtdler
15 years 1 month ago #111067 by rtdler
Replied by rtdler on topic Re:Combine Joomla Plugin rsEvents into CB
Hello,

isnt there any budy how can help me? please let me know how i can integrate tab with functions. Please Help.

Best wishes
Torsten

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon