Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Conflict with CB Eventlist My Events Plugin

• coachnet
  • coachnet
14 years 7 months ago #126395 by coachnet
A new error / conflict seems to have appeared out of the blue!

Now when a registered user tries to update their profile from the front end, the following error message appears:

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/coachnet/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbeventlistmyevents/eventlist_cb.php on line 328

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/coachnet/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbeventlistmyevents/eventlist_cb.php on line 328

I have temporarily disabled this plugin.

I will also post this in the developer's forum, but this forum is more active, so hoping someone might know what to do!

Thanks,
Renee

Renee Hasseldine
CoachNetwork Founder
Life Coaches | Business Coaches | Executive Coaches

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 7 months ago #126402 by krileon
Moved post to more relevant boards; has nothing to do with CBSubs. Please consult the developer of your plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• coachnet
  • coachnet
14 years 7 months ago #126426 by coachnet
Replied by coachnet on topic Re:Conflict with CB Eventlist My Events Plugin
Thanks Kyle! For anyone else having the same problem, the post on the developer's forum is tekdi.net/eventlist-my-events-user-events-plugin-15/1108-conflict-with-cb-update-profile-error.html

Renee Hasseldine
CoachNetwork Founder
Life Coaches | Business Coaches | Executive Coaches

Moderators: beatnantkrileon