Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Jbolo with CB banner not working

• ntgdesign
  • ntgdesign
14 years 6 months ago #127738 by ntgdesign
Jbolo with CB banner not working was created by ntgdesign
I installed Jbolo and it gives me an error message of: CB plugin "Jbolo!": no database or no database description.

I finally got the chat working, but now my banner ads don't work. I know that Jbolo is causing this because when I deactivate it, the banner start working again.

I have put in a service ticket request and they have failed to respond. I submitted it 4 days ago. Can anyone help me fix this error that has experience with this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 6 months ago #127787 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Jbolo with CB banner not working
Sorry, we did not develop this plugin you'll need to contact the developers. Thread moved to more appropriate boards.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• parth
  • parth
14 years 6 months ago #127877 by parth
Replied by parth on topic Re:Jbolo with CB banner not working
Hello Ntgdesign,

As i have already replied in your other Post your ticket might not have reached developers as you seem to have replied to the ticket by Email. Please add a new ticket or add a reply to the earlier one.. You need to login to the site in order to add a ticket.

As for your issues

a. The first one is not an error.. JBolo just doesnt create a new database table for the CB plugin. It will not affect the working of the plugin

b. The second issue seems to be a JS conflict. Add a ticket with your Joomla admin & ftp details so that we can fix it for you on your site.

Php-Nuke to Mambo to Joomla...
My Evolution goes on!
Need Joomla Development?
Drop us mail! www.tekdi.net - sales@tekdi.net
Our CB extensions :
CB Adsense , CB User RSS, CB-Eventlist My Events & CB-Eventlist Attended Events, CB Network Suggest
Joomla Extensions, Training & Support
techjoomla.com/
Check Out our Joomla extensions at extensions.joomla.org/extensions/owner/tekdi/1
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/owner/techjoomla/1

Moderators: beatnantkrileon