Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Docman plugin: errors

• Basman
  • Basman
14 years 6 months ago #129597 by Basman
Docman plugin: errors was created by Basman
Hello,

After my previous attempt to use profile gallery for this use, i'm now using the docman-plugin for CB to upload files to user profiles.These users should not be able to upload, just to download files. The Admins take care of the uploads.

I've ran into some troubles.

If I login at the frontend as a Admin, on my profile (with a docman tab) these errors appear:

[code:1]Notice: Undefined variable: return in /var/www/htdocs/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_docman/docman.plugin.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: cbtab_click_title in /var/www/htdocs/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_docman/docman.plugin.php on line 64

Notice: Undefined variable: cbtab_click_title in /var/www/htdocs/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_docman/docman.plugin.php on line 64[/code:1]

Line 53 is:
[code:1]$return .= "<div id=\"docs\" style=\"padding:4px;\">"."</div>";[/code:1]

Line 64:
[code:1]."<td>" ."<a href=\"".sefRelToAbs($mosConfig_live_site."/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=".$doc->scatid)."\" title=\"".$cbtab_click_title."\" />".$doc->dmname."</a>[/code:1]

Does anybody know how to get rid of these errors?

Second, if I login as an admin (frontend) the uploaded docs, which I uploaded to be viewed by user John Doe, appear in my own profile. They should appear in John's profile. In John's profile there is the message

You have no uploaded files

The document permissions are set to this:

[code:1]Viewers: John Doe
Maintainer: Admins[/code:1]

Anybody with similair problems ánd a solution?

Post edited by: Basman, at: 2010/04/08 16:00

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Basman
  • Basman
14 years 6 months ago #130581 by Basman
Replied by Basman on topic Re:Docman plugin: errors
Or should I contact DocMan?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon