Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Suppoprted Params Type in XML file

• dazza_dog
  • dazza_dog
14 years 2 months ago #139995 by dazza_dog
Suppoprted Params Type in XML file was created by dazza_dog
When creating params in an XML file is the 'sql' type supported as per the joomla Plug-in documentation.
I have the following in the XML file:-

[code:1]<param name="geoAddress1" type="sql" default=" " label="Address 1" query="SELECT name AS geoAddress1 FROM #__comprofiler_fields" description="Select the column for the Street Field." />
[/code:1]
In the CB Plugin control panel I get the following:-

Address 1: _HANDLER = sql

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• malaiselvan
  • malaiselvan
  • Add-ons
13 years 10 months ago #146845 by malaiselvan
Replied by malaiselvan on topic Re:Suppoprted Params Type in XML file
Is there any solution identified?

I am also having the exact same problem.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 10 months ago #147025 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Suppoprted Params Type in XML file
CB does not support the SQL type, sorry. Please review cb.params.php for CBs parameter handling. Sense in a plugins XML you could use the type custom to call a PHP function to render the input.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon