Skip to Content Skip to Menu

flickr4j

• king.lui
  • king.lui
18 years 4 months ago #14115 by king.lui
flickr4j was created by king.lui
did someone try to run flickr4j (flickr4j.nborn.ch) with cb so any user can display pictures in a tab?

I know, my english seems a little .. unusual .. but really, it's not bad, it's only a bavarian version :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nbf78
  • nbf78
18 years 4 months ago #14625 by nbf78
Replied by nbf78 on topic Re:flickr4j
Hi Flickr,

Can you please explain a lil more as I am interested. I went to the site but couldn't find anything which would display pictures in a tab.

Thanks for your help.

• king.lui
  • king.lui
18 years 4 months ago #14634 by king.lui
Replied by king.lui on topic Re:flickr4j
nbf78 wrote:

Can you please explain a lil more as I am interested. I went to the site but couldn't find anything which would display pictures in a tab.

The component is not unfortunately for CB, so my question, whether someone created it running.

I know, my english seems a little .. unusual .. but really, it's not bad, it's only a bavarian version :whistle:

18 years 4 months ago #15717 by cgraham149
Replied by cgraham149 on topic Re:flickr4j
I would love to see this component integrated into CB!! Does anyone think this is possible?

16 years 7 months ago #58412 by lukas.white
Replied by lukas.white on topic Re:flickr4j
I can't see why not.

The flickr module works fairly well (I haven't gotten the component to work with 1.5 yet)

I'd have thought that you'd simply need to write a CB plugin which allows people to enter their flickr username, which would then perform a check using the flickr API and return a list of their sets / photostreams etc. Allow them to select which sets to display, then display them on the public profile. Doesn't sound *that* complicated... I might have a bash once I've got the hang of the plugin API, but has anyone else tried this yet?

16 years 3 months ago #67866 by cgraham149
Replied by cgraham149 on topic Re:flickr4j
Curious if there has been any development on this. I would love to be able to allow my CB users to pull in their photostreams.

If we used the Flickr4J component would each user need there own API key?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon