Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Ari quiz test results

• 123cbsubs
  • 123cbsubs
14 years 1 month ago #142349 by 123cbsubs
Ari quiz test results was created by 123cbsubs
Hi,

I am using CBsubs to control access to language tests created using Ari-Quiz. I have installed the ari quiz cb plugin but according to the people at Ari-soft, it will only display a tab in the user profile front end. It is very important to display user test results in the backend cb user manager. Is it possible to import Ari-Quiz test results into a tab/field in a users CB User Manager profile?

Thanks for everyone's help on my previous questions!

regards

David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 1 month ago #142361 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Ari quiz test results

Is it possible to import Ari-Quiz test results into a tab/field in a users CB User Manager profile?

Not unless they extend their CB plugin to do so. Please discuss this with the developers of your plugin/extension. Please keep in mind you've posted a non-CBSubs or even CB issue within the CBSubs boards. Thread moved to appropriate boards.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• 123cbsubs
  • 123cbsubs
14 years 1 month ago #142365 by 123cbsubs
Replied by 123cbsubs on topic Re:Ari quiz test results
Thanks, sorry for posting in the wrong forum.

To refine my question: Is it possible to import data from other Joomla components into CB tabs/fields? If the answer is yes, how do you do it? If not, will this function be included in future CB versions?

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 1 month ago #142373 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Ari quiz test results

To refine my question: Is it possible to import data from other Joomla components into CB tabs/fields? If the answer is yes, how do you do it? If not, will this function be included in future CB versions?

Yes, develop a plugin to do it or develop something from the other component to database query update _comprofiler.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon