Skip to Content Skip to Menu

A strange error!

13 years 10 months ago #147091 by johnnyking94
A strange error! was created by johnnyking94
Today I found that with the "mod_cbregistration" actived, I encountered an error of incompatibility. The module has been enabled for all menulink of my site, and also including the menulink of "Send Articles". Between yesterday and today I noticed that the selection of any sections, there are no categories. In other words, I had a doubt and I thought it was the module "mod_cbregistration" (because I had just installed yesterday), so I disabled and I verified again. Actually when I selected a new section, the category appeared. End of proof: there is a problem of incompatibility between module and form of article. Like module of cbregister I used this here: www.shape5.com/demo/commportal/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=27&Itemid=68

The module is now visible only on the homepage of my blog (so I disabled it from all other menulink of my blog, including the "Send Articles", although I would change the articles on the front page, I always encounter the usual defect.

Is there a solution?

My Website: www.veteransareagames.it/blog

Post edited by: johnnyking94, at: 2010/11/27 15:45

Post edited by: johnnyking94, at: 2010/11/27 15:45

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 10 months ago #147158 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:A strange error!
We're not the developers of the module, please contact its developer for assistance. You've also posted in the incorrect boards, thread moved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon