Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Plugin to make member Quizzes?

• cbfave
  • cbfave
18 years 3 months ago #17128 by cbfave
Plugin to make member Quizzes? was created by cbfave
Is there a way to make a quiz, so that each member of your site can take it, get graded and have the results posted to their profile for everyone else to see? I have tried using FaclieForms but do not know how to get the results to be displayed on the member's profile? Anyone got any ideas? Suggestions?

I do not necessarily have to use FacileForms. I just need a way to make a quiz for the members. Maybe this can just be done with Community Builder, if so, can anyone help.

Any ideas are much appreciated,
thanx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• harrison
  • harrison
18 years 3 months ago #17290 by harrison
Replied by harrison on topic Re:Plugin to make member Quizzes?
This is exactly what I'm looking to know too. Currently my site runs a quiz regularly and it would be great to be able to link the results into the members profiles so everyone can see how a member did in previous quizes.

At the moment the quiz is completely run on my site's forum and the member running it has to manually list the users scores and who won the quiz at the end of each one. And currently there is nothing in their forum profiles to show any quiz information or winning scores.

So are there any options that can be used with CB for this?

I already use the jAwards CB module so users can have awards for each winning quiz given, but it would be great to have this idea better integrated with a quiz based component for the site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon