Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Integration with Virtue Mart

• przemko
  • przemko
18 years 2 months ago #17943 by przemko
Integration with Virtue Mart was created by przemko
Hello,

Could anyone tell ma how to inegrate CB with VM? Which login module should I use? VM or CB?
Is there an option to display how many items (and which) the person has bought or how many Euros he spent at my shop?

I would appreciate when someone will tell me a "step by step" instruction how to do it. I don't want to mess-up everything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• tomyam
  • tomyam
18 years 2 months ago #18993 by tomyam
Replied by tomyam on topic Re:Integration with Virtue Mart
I used Virte Marts E-comerce package - with joomla 1.0.8 integrated with VM 1.0.5 when I started to experiment, thats if I dont remember totally wrong.

After that I just installed the CB 1.0, chenged the default login profile to use CB login.

Since then, I have upgraded the VM by copying a .gz file to the the server and unpacked it. Same with upgrading to latest Joomla.

A few days back I removed the CB and installed the "security" fixed version.

You can see a working site at www.tdadarts.com its the website of TDA - Thailand Darts Association and we sell some Dartboard and other darts equipment in Thailand.

I have not added online ordering capabilities yet so it only working as a catalog for showing the products.

When it comes to displaying info about your customers, that is all from the VM backend. Ther is a lot of reports that states most sold product etc.
Check the Virtue Mart forum for info on how to make custom reports etc.

Hope this may help you in your project.

Post edited by: tomyam, at: 2006/08/17 07:38

// Tom
Webmaster of TDA - Thailand Darts Association
www.tdadarts.com

Cheers from the land of smiling Darters.

• joomladude
  • joomladude
18 years 2 months ago #19050 by joomladude
Replied by joomladude on topic Re:Integration with Virtue Mart
Try this plugin, it integrates seamlessly with CB and is easy to install. Read the instructions carefully:

forge.joomla.org/sf/go/proj2050

I've installed it on a Joomla! 1.0.10 and CB 1.0.1 and VM 1.0.5. Works like a charm.

JD

Moderators: beatnantkrileon