Skip to Content Skip to Menu

phpBB Connector 1.0.2. for Mambo 4.5.2.3

• peterskyk
  • peterskyk
18 years 1 month ago #19972 by peterskyk
phpBB Connector 1.0.2. for Mambo 4.5.2.3 was created by peterskyk
Hi,
I have mambo 4.5.2.3 and install phpBB Connector V. 1.0.2 as plugin - everything in order, but if I clicke on control panel then comes errors:
Warning: _setconfig(../configuration.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/web200/html/includes/mambo.php on line 565

Fatal error: _setconfig(): Failed opening required '../configuration.php' (include_path='.') in /var/www/web200/html/includes/mambo.php on line 565

I have already file changed phpbbgui.php, there stood everything with joomla require_once: ($joomla_root_path. “/includes/joomla.php”);

which I must change thereby it functioned!

in txt file is located that it is also for mambo is, but it does not go. thanks for assistance

Post edited by: peterskyk, at: 2006/08/31 18:26

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• peterskyk
  • peterskyk
18 years 1 month ago #19973 by peterskyk
Replied by peterskyk on topic Re:phpBB Connector 1.0.2.
I have already Internet scanned problem am well-known, but nobody knows which there to be made must.

• geeffland
  • geeffland
18 years 1 month ago #20054 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:phpBB Connector 1.0.2.
In the future, please post in the phpBB Connector forum on this site for questions or issues with the phpBB Connector.

Currently the phpBB Connector is coded to only work with Joomla. This is not an intentional side effect but I don't have Mambo installed on any servers and as this time don't have the time to investigate what is needed to make it work on Mambo.

As a security precaution the control panel attempts to verify that a valid admin is logged in before showing the control panel. That is probably the code that is causing the issue with Mambo.

If someone can suggest what code changes would be needed for Mambo and if I had some Mambo testers I would be willing to put the code into the next version so it works on both...

Let me know if you get this figured out... the code would need to work with Joomla and Mambo for the fixes to be implemented so it would need to be able to figure out which it was installed on as well...

Probably not the answer you were looking for but that is the best I can do at the moment...

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

Moderators: beatnantkrileon