Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB - Market Place Plugin DOES NOT WORK

18 years 1 month ago #21236 by Nigelcopley
CB - Market Place Plugin DOES NOT WORK was created by Nigelcopley
Since the joomla release of 1.0.11 there have had to be certain upgrades of different components - one of them was marketplace which scubaguy provided a CB Plugin for

This plugin returns the following

Error: No language file could be loaded. Is the Marketplace component properly installed?

i looked at the code in marketplace.plugin.php and see that the language path does not correspond with the actual language path. - Code below

function getDisplayTab($tab,$user,$ui) {
global $database,$mosConfig_live_site, $mosConfig_absolute_path, $mosConfig_lang;
// Language:
if (file_exists( $mosConfig_absolute_path . "/components/com_marketplace/lang_".$mosConfig_lang.".php"))
include( $mosConfig_absolute_path . "/components/com_marketplace/lang_".$mosConfig_lang.".php");
else if(file_exists( $mosConfig_absolute_path . "/components/com_marketplace/lang_english.php"))
include( $mosConfig_absolute_path . "/components/com_marketplace/lang_english.php");

Having changed the code to the correct path the tab disappears

Any help you can provide appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• siddan
  • siddan
17 years 11 months ago #23777 by siddan
Replied by siddan on topic Re:CB - Market Place Plugin DOES NOT WORK
old topic but have you fixed this already? I know I had the same problem but that was because I didn´t install the component first, which I found out later in here. I just installed the module from joomster.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon