Skip to Content Skip to Menu

listtab php error?

18 years 2 weeks ago #22140 by mick.buckley
listtab php error? was created by mick.buckley
Hi,

I'm loving Community Builder and ListTab - thanks to everyone responsible for creating them.

I'm trying to use listtab to record multiple sets of similar data for my CB users. So far I have created a new CB tab and added two text fields to it. The fields are called 'cb_favouriteemployee' and 'cb_reason'. My field settings are: Required:No, Profile:Yes, Registration:No, Published:Yes.

Everyting works fine: the tab shows up on the CB profile, and I can edit and add data to my fields. But when I am in edit mode I get some (php?) Notice messages displayed on my web page as follows:

Notice: Undefined property: description in /Library/WebServer/Documents/Joomla_1.0.11-Stable-Full_Package/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 2687

Notice: Undefined property: cb_favouriteemployee in /Library/WebServer/Documents/Joomla_1.0.11-Stable-Full_Package/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php(2691) : eval()'d code on line 1

Notice: Undefined property: cb_reason in /Library/WebServer/Documents/Joomla_1.0.11-Stable-Full_Package/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php(2691) : eval()'d code on line 1

Does anybody know why this is happening, and can anyone suggest a fix?

Unfortunately I can't post an URL beacuse my web server is not visible from the wider internet at the moment.

I'm using listtab-beta3 with Community Builder 1.0Stable on Joomla 1.0.11 running with php 4.3.11 and apache 1.3 on MacOS 10.3.9.

Thanks again.

-- mick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon