Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Shared Gallery

• TBDESP
  • TBDESP
10 years 9 months ago #238831 by TBDESP
Shared Gallery was created by TBDESP
Not sure if this exists, or is doable - but I am looking for a way to have all members of the site have a single, massively shared gallery, instead of individual galleries.

Or, another way to approach it, I would like all images from each member's personal gallery, to be viewable together as a single gallery.

Either way, I would like the image to have a 'tag' of the username who uploaded it, and also allow users to add any other tags they wish to the image(s) they upload - then allow the main gallery to be sorted and/or filtered by tag (including username tag, as well as others).

Will CB and its various plugins let me do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• TBDESP
  • TBDESP
10 years 9 months ago #239025 by TBDESP
Replied by TBDESP on topic Shared Gallery
I understand it is the holiday season... so I waited quite a while before bumping this... Any input, guys?

• nant
  • nant
10 years 9 months ago #239037 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Shared Gallery

TBDESP wrote: Not sure if this exists, or is doable - but I am looking for a way to have all members of the site have a single, massively shared gallery, instead of individual galleries.

Or, another way to approach it, I would like all images from each member's personal gallery, to be viewable together as a single gallery.

Either way, I would like the image to have a 'tag' of the username who uploaded it, and also allow users to add any other tags they wish to the image(s) they upload - then allow the main gallery to be sorted and/or filtered by tag (including username tag, as well as others).

Will CB and its various plugins let me do this?

Look for gallery component on the JED - there are many and I believe moste have CB integration built in.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon