Skip to Content Skip to Menu

another internet explorer problem

17 years 11 months ago #24372 by Derinliktutkunu
another internet explorer problem was created by Derinliktutkunu
Hi Joomlapolis,

First I aplaud all great great CB... Really worked flawlessly for me.. Thanks a lot.

But... to be really specific I should confess that my tabs misbehaved once in IE. Curiously enough I managed to handle that by unpublishing, changing order and rebublishing the tab...

But again - arrrhhh completely due to my reckless habit of getting the best of CB - I played with the parameters of CB and now in IE,... user picture is not visible although tabs are. Mozilla displays everything ok but not IE!!!

Second but equally plausible reason can be massive upgrades done at Bluehost in the past days. (I ignore the content and the extent of them) I cannot really single out which one is determinating...

I wanted to contribute this fact because I am absolutely certain that in my case the issue is not a template issue. Although I confirm that a template change corrects it, the reason is rather more specifique. I think this is a settings or a provider issue. I can not roll back the settings because I dont know wich combination is the cause... But dont forget that quite a while under the same template I had both IE and Mozilla working...

Here is the error message of IE: (normally this is not visible unless you click on the small error triangle)

line 228
char 2
error: 'this.tab' is nul or not an object
code:0
URL:http://felsefe.incelemeleri.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile

If somebody can help me it would be totally wonderfullll:(
My site is: felsefe.incelemeleri.com (A Turkish site dedicated to philosophy with some english content...)

User name: nero
pasword: nero

you need to log in to see the CB part. Go there by clicking on your default user pic or name. Test with mozilla and IE... If asked, I can give admin access to Joomlapolis coders... yes again I know that my changing a template it could be coreccted. But I wanna keep my template and understand the real problem... Any idea?

Post edited by: Derinliktutkunu, at: 2006/11/11 00:28

Post edited by: Derinliktutkunu, at: 2006/11/11 02:41

Post edited by: Derinliktutkunu, at: 2006/11/11 02:44

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• achas
  • achas
17 years 4 months ago #39379 by achas
Replied by achas on topic Re:another internet explorer problem
I have the same problem. Anybody does know solution of this problem??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon