Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Account Expiration Control Component 0.10.1

• skOre
  • skOre
17 years 11 months ago #24674 by skOre
This Free Software joomla! component gives you the possibility to offer paid memberships on your website. It supports multiple payment gateways, multiple payment plan options, an easy and comprehensive front- and backend and easy customization - you will have your memberships set up in a blaze.

• Accepts multiple payment gateways (Paypal, Authorize.net, 2Checkout...)
  • Membership options: Paid, Free, Lifetime, Trials
  • Integration with major components like CB and JACL
  • Other Features: Global Free Trial, customized NotAllowed page, easy backend workflow
  • Languages currently supported: english, spanish, french, brazilian/portuguese, italian and german
  • And its hacking core joomla files with a Mouseclick from your backend!

• Latest Release notes for Version 0.10.1:

• CB and CBE specific bugfixes (new file hacking to make original CB registration defunct, proper recognition of CBE)
  • Fixes concerning the new ACL features of payment plans (including the mingid fix)
  • Also included instant changing of ACL without the need to logout/login (Thanks to Sam Lewis!)
  • Fixing several bugs with 2Checkout payment
  • New Paypal currencies (NZD, CHF, HKD, SGD, SEK, DKK, PLN, NOK, HUF, CZK)
  • Better redirect urls for SEF and Joomfish - should integrate well now!
  • Fixing Problems with Javascript dates
  • Possibility to move users from Excluded list to a specified payment plan
  • Custom Redirect on login and logout for the module

• Please undo and redo the hacks from the hacks page if you have false redirects for the old registration and the NotAllowed page!

Download it here!

Due to the CB hacking, this is a very important security release for everybody who uses AEC in combination with CB!

Post edited by: skOre, at: 2006/11/14 18:47

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Flipsider
    • Flipsider
    17 years 11 months ago #24687 by Flipsider
    Replied by Flipsider on topic Re:Account Expiration Control Component 0.10.1
    Hi,
    I think this is a very nice feature, though I dont need it myself.
    But what I CAN use is sponsors signing up at my site and they will pay. But then I need some kind of image hack for the sponsors who pay, on the profile so people can see they are sponsors.
    What do you think? :)

And what do you mean with this?

Please undo and redo the hacks from the hacks page if you have false redirects for the old registration and the NotAllowed page!

Last:
    It would also be cool for sites to have a "2nd Nation" Group so they do pay a tiny bit monthly, but actually they only do it because that group loves the site and wants to support it with a few dollars a month :)

Post edited by: Flipsider, at: 2006/11/14 21:16

De-Karma me... if you dare...
    CB Xbox Gamercard Plugin (Gone] - CB Xbox Gamercard Module (Gone)

• dsendecki
    • dsendecki
    17 years 11 months ago #24689 by dsendecki
    Replied by dsendecki on topic Re:Account Expiration Control Component 0.10.1
    Hi Flipsider,

It would be best to make a request like this in this forum, rather than in this thread.

Please reserve space in this thread for discussions related to the Account Expiration Control Component.

This way, future users will be able to find on-topic information quickly and easily.

Warmest regards!

Post edited by: dsendecki, at: 2006/11/14 21:18

Post edited by: dsendecki, at: 2006/11/14 21:19

• Flipsider
    • Flipsider
    17 years 11 months ago #24708 by Flipsider
    Replied by Flipsider on topic Re:Account Expiration Control Component 0.10.1
    Actually, it's regarding to this topic.
    To expand what you have, more Ideas, features, isnt that what we all want:dry:

De-Karma me... if you dare...
    CB Xbox Gamercard Plugin (Gone] - CB Xbox Gamercard Module (Gone)

• skOre
    • skOre
    17 years 10 months ago #25434 by skOre
    Question about sponsor stuff: That would depend on what you want to do with the users. You could transfer them into a specific group with their transaction that you would mark as sponsors. Everything else would definately need a hack.

Hacks: We changed things in our hacks, so they need to be committed again.

2nd Nation stuff: Sure, absolutely possible, you can assign any ACL group to a plan that you want to

17 years 10 months ago #26396 by characterdriven
    Replied by characterdriven on topic Re:Account Expiration Control Component 0.10.1
    For some reason Account Expiration is not showing up on front page so no subscription info is available. Has anyone else had the problem of link bouncing back to home page? Check it out at www.gigtickets.ca "subscription" link.

Thanks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon