Skip to Content Skip to Menu

XHTML Validation Errors from Profile Gallery

17 years 9 months ago #29097 by Codestream
Hello community,
I am getting numerous validation errors that seem to be coming frm the Profile Gallery plugin. My site has an XHTML validator at the bottom of my site template. Need some assistance and insight into how I should approach correcting these issue. Am using Joomla .11, CB Gallery 1.0 RC2 and CB 1.0.2
Can anyone please advise, instruct?
URL: www.displaymode.com/

Codestream, Los Angeles, CA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 9 months ago #29557 by Codestream
Replied by Codestream on topic Re:XHTML Validation Errors from Profile Gallery
Codestream wrote:

Hello community,
I am getting numerous validation errors that seem to be coming frm the Profile Gallery plugin. My site has an XHTML validator at the bottom of my site template. Need some assistance and insight into how I should approach correcting these issue. Am using Joomla .11, CB Gallery 1.0 RC2 and CB 1.0.2
Can anyone please advise, instruct?
URL: www.displaymode.com/

Can anyone advise on this issue???

16 years 10 months ago #51400 by filipetorres
Replied by filipetorres on topic Re:XHTML Validation Errors from Profile Gallery
Hi,
you can open a new thread and convoke users to create a group to rewrite the code of the Profile Gallery files,
or sit in your chair and wait that someone do this.

16 years 10 months ago #51408 by Codestream
Replied by Codestream on topic Re:XHTML Validation Errors from Profile Gallery
Thanks for your insightful response filipetorres. Very informative for your first post to these forums here...B)

16 years 9 months ago #54730 by filipetorres
Replied by filipetorres on topic Re:XHTML Validation Errors from Profile Gallery
Codestream wrote:

Thanks for your insightful response filipetorres. Very informative for your first post to these forums here...B)

Don't you like my response? :(
I tried help you suggesting a possible solution, sharing this task with other users. Certainly other people have the same problem.

At this moment I'm looking for CB Login module that validate. If this module not already exist, I will try rebuild it. If I can't do this, I will call other users to help me.

And you? What you do about validate problem in Profile Gallery plugin? Nothing? Waiting that solution magically appears? Good luck...

Post edited by: filipetorres, at: 2008/01/19 18:17

Post edited by: filipetorres, at: 2008/01/19 18:18

Moderators: beatnantkrileon