Skip to Content Skip to Menu

cb profile book quick q

• safa
  • safa
17 years 8 months ago #31499 by safa
cb profile book quick q was created by safa
Hey there,
Firstly, having just set up a site using extensive CB tools, I want to thank the CB developers for being so incredibly helpful. I don't remember any other site that I could post a question and receive a thoughtful reply in less than a day. I've recommended your tools to many others that are setting up user driven sites.

Now, my quick q:
I set up CB Profile book. How do I set it up so that the default state for all users already on the site, and future users, is to be auto-notified by email when a new comment is put on their profile book?

Please advise.

Thank you very much!
Safa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
17 years 8 months ago #31513 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:cb profile book quick q
safa wrote:

Hey there,
Firstly, having just set up a site using extensive CB tools, I want to thank the CB developers for being so incredibly helpful. I don't remember any other site that I could post a question and receive a thoughtful reply in less than a day. I've recommended your tools to many others that are setting up user driven sites.

Now, my quick q:
I set up CB Profile book. How do I set it up so that the default state for all users already on the site, and future users, is to be auto-notified by email when a new comment is put on their profile book?

Please advise.

Thank you very much!
Safa

not sure you can currently do so.
please issue an artifact on the forge so it will considered in the next release.

• safa
  • safa
17 years 8 months ago #31517 by safa
Replied by safa on topic Re:cb profile book quick q
hmmm... do you know what would be the sql command to do it manually? I'd be happy to put it in as an artifact, but if there's a way I can make it work til a new release that'd be very helpful.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon