Skip to Content Skip to Menu

marketplace and primezilla

• majbate
  • majbate
17 years 6 months ago #34533 by majbate
Replied by majbate on topic Re:marketplace and primezilla
there should be a plugin, primezilla is a good pms.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• majbate
  • majbate
17 years 6 months ago #34534 by majbate
great glad to hear that there will be a plugin, this is fantastic news!!!!:woohoo:

• joomster
  • joomster
17 years 6 months ago #34642 by joomster
Replied by joomster on topic Re:marketplace and primezilla
Hi all,

there is a beta 1 of the Primezilla CB Plugin on my website now.

Please get it from www.joomster.com

You find it under "Primezilla" -> "Download"

Please check it out and give me as much feedback as you can.

Remember this is my first CB Plugin ;)

The basic functions should work, at least they do on my dev-system.
The email notification after a quick message is not working yet.

I don't know if the automatic "welcome"-message works, please let me know...

Best regards

Achim

--
joomster.com - The home of Marketplace and Primezilla
Achim Fischer, Waldstr. 40, 63065 Offenbach, Germany

• majbate
  • majbate
17 years 6 months ago #34651 by majbate
great work im going now to try it out, well done on the time side of it, that was quick!!

• majbate
  • majbate
17 years 6 months ago #34656 by majbate
ok a few things i have found not to be working.
The search user on database is not working or doesnt seem to be a ajax type icon goes around but thats about it!!!

also you cant select new messages to show on cb login mod???

i was getting a script error but not sure what it means see below

a run time error has occurred do you wish to debug?
line:0
error: object doesn't support this property or method.

here is what line o is

var Lightbox={init:function(options){this.options=Object.extend({resizeDuration:400,initialWidth:250,initialHeight:250,animateCaption:true},options||{});this.anchors=[];$A(document.getElementsByTagName('a')).each(function(el){if(el.rel&&el.href&&el.rel.test('^lightbox','i')){el.onclick=this.click.pass(el,this);this.anchors.push(el)}},this);this.eventKeyDown=this.keyboardListener.bindAsEventListener(this);this.eventPosition=this.position.bind(this);this.overlay=new Element('div').setProperty('id','lbOverlay').injectInside(document.body);this.center=new Element('div').setProperty('id','lbCenter').setStyles({width:this.options.initialWidth+'px',height:this.options.initialHeight+'px',marginLeft:'-'+(this.options.initialWidth/2)+'px',display:'none'}).injectInside(document.body);this.image=new Element('div').setProperty('id','lbImage').injectInside(this.center);this.prevLink=new Element('a').setProperties({id:'lbPrevLink',href:'#'}).setStyle('display','none').injectInside(this.image);this.nextLink=this.prevLink.clone().setProperty('id','lbNextLink').injectInside(this.image);this.prevLink.onclick=this.previous.bind(this);this.nextLink.onclick=this.next.bind(this);this.bottom=new Element('div').setProperty('id','lbBottom').setStyle('display','none').injectInside(document.body);new Element('a').setProperties({id:'lbCloseLink',href:'#'}).injectInside(this.bottom).onclick=this.overlay.onclick=this.close.bind(this);this.caption=new Element('div').setProperty('id','lbCaption').injectInside(this.bottom);this.number=new Element('div').setProperty('id','lbNumber').injectInside(this.bottom);new Element('div').setStyle('clear','both').injectInside(this.bottom);var nextEffect=this.nextEffect.bind(this);this.fx={overlay:this.overlay.effect('opacity',{duration:500}).hide(),resize:this.center.effects({duration:this.options.resizeDuration,onComplete:nextEffect}),image:this.image.effect('opacity',{duration:500,onComplete:nextEffect}),bottom:this.bottom.effects({duration:400,onComplete:nextEffect})};this.preloadPrev=new Image();this.preloadNext=new Image()},click:function(link){if(link.rel.length==8)return this.show(link.href,link.title);var j,imageNum,images=[];this.anchors.each(function(el){if(el.rel==link.rel){for(j=0;j<images.length;j++)if(images[j][0]==el.href)break;if(j==images.length){images.push([el.href,el.title]);if(el.href==link.href)imageNum=j}}},this);return this.open(images,imageNum)},show:function(url,title){return this.open(url,title,0)},open:function(images,imageNum){this.images=images;this.position();this.setup(true);this.top=Window.getScrollTop()+(Window.getHeight()/15);this.center.setStyles({top:this.top+'px',display:''});this.fx.overlay.goTo(0.8);return this.changeImage(imageNum)},position:function(){this.overlay.setStyles({top:Window.getScrollTop()+'px',height:Window.getHeight()+'px'})},setup:function(open){var elements=$A(document.getElementsByTagName('object'));elements.extend(document.getElementsByTagName(window.ActiveXObject?'select':'embed'));elements.each(function(el){el.style.visibility=open?'hidden':''});var fn=open?'addEvent':'removeEvent';window[fn]('scroll',this.eventPosition)[fn]('resize',this.eventPosition);document[fn]('keydown',this.eventKeyDown);this.step=0},keyboardListener:function(event){switch(event.keyCode){case 27:case 88:case 67:this.close();break;case 37:case 80:this.previous();break;case 39:case 78:this.next()}},previous:function(){return this.changeImage(this.activeImage-1)},next:function(){return this.changeImage(this.activeImage+1)},changeImage:function(imageNum){if(this.step||(imageNum<0)||(imageNum>=this.images.length))return false;this.step=1;this.activeImage=imageNum;this.prevLink.style.display=this.nextLink.style.display='none';this.bottom.setStyles({opacity:'0',height:'0px',display:'none'});this.fx.image.hide();this.center.className='lbLoading';this.preload=new Image();this.preload.onload=this.nextEffect.bind(this);this.preload.src=this.images[imageNum][0];return false},nextEffect:function(){switch(this.step++){case 1:this.center.className='';this.image.setStyles({backgroundImage:'url('+this.images[this.activeImage][0]+')',width:this.preload.width+'px'});this.image.style.height=this.prevLink.style.height=this.nextLink.style.height=this.preload.height+'px';this.caption.setHTML(this.images[this.activeImage][1]||'');this.number.setHTML((this.images.length==1)?'':'Image '+(this.activeImage+1)+' of '+this.images.length);if(this.activeImage!=0)this.preloadPrev.src=this.images[this.activeImage-1][0];if(this.activeImage!=(this.images.length-1))this.preloadNext.src=this.images[this.activeImage+1][0];if(this.center.clientHeight!=this.image.offsetHeight){this.fx.resize.custom({height:[this.center.clientHeight,this.image.offsetHeight]});break}this.step++;case 2:if(this.center.clientWidth!=this.image.offsetWidth){this.fx.resize.custom({width:[this.center.clientWidth,this.image.offsetWidth],marginLeft:[-this.center.clientWidth/2,-this.image.offsetWidth/2]});break}this.step++;case 3:this.bottom.setStyles({top:(this.top+this.center.clientHeight)+'px',width:this.image.style.width,marginLeft:this.center.style.marginLeft,display:''});this.fx.image.custom(0,1);break;case 4:if(this.options.animateCaption){this.fx.bottom.custom({opacity:[0,1],height:[0,this.bottom.scrollHeight]});break}this.bottom.setStyles({opacity:'1',height:this.bottom.scrollHeight+'px'});case 5:if(this.activeImage!=0)this.prevLink.style.display='';if(this.activeImage!=(this.images.length-1))this.nextLink.style.display='';this.step=0}},close:function(){if(this.step<0)return;this.step=-1;if(this.preload){this.preload.onload=Class.empty;this.preload=null}for(var f in this.fx)this.fx[f].clearTimer();this.center.style.display=this.bottom.style.display='none';this.fx.overlay.chain(this.setup.pass(false,this)).goTo(0);return false}};Window.onDomReady(Lightbox.init.bind(Lightbox));

hope this help's

Post edited by: majbate, at: 2007/03/30 17:41

• joomster
  • joomster
17 years 6 months ago #34684 by joomster
Replied by joomster on topic Re:marketplace and primezilla
Hi,

OK, I modified the module:

mod_cblogin.xml:

[code:1] <param name="pms_type" type="list" default="0" label="Private Messaging System" description="Choose the system you have installed." >
<option value="0">No system installed</option>
<option value="1">PMS Open Source</option>
<option value="2">PMS Pro</option>
<option value="4">PMS Enhanced 1.x</option>
<option value="6">PMS Enhanced 2.x</option>
<option value="3">uddeIM</option>
<option value="5">Clexus PMS</option>
<option value="7">Missus PMS</option>
<option value="8">JIM</option>
<option value="9">Primezilla</option>
</param>
[/code:1]

mod_cblogin.php:

[code:1] case 8:
$pmsnameprefix="jim";
$query_pms_count = "SELECT COUNT(id) FROM #__jim WHERE username='$my->username' AND readstate=0";
$database->setQuery( $query_pms_count );
$total_pms = intval($database->loadResult());

$query_pms_link = "SELECT id FROM #__menu WHERE published>=0 AND link LIKE '%com_".$pmsnameprefix."%'";
$database->setQuery( $query_pms_link );
$pms_link_id = $database->loadResult();
$pms_link = "index.php?option=com_".$pmsnameprefix.($pms_link_id ? "&Itemid=".$pms_link_id : ""«»);
break;
case 9:
$pmsnameprefix="primezilla";
$query_pms_count = "SELECT count(*) FROM #__primezilla_inbox WHERE userid='$my->id' AND flag_read=0";
$database->setQuery( $query_pms_count );
$total_pms = intval($database->loadResult());
$query_pms_link = "SELECT id FROM #__menu WHERE published>=0 AND link LIKE '%com_".$pmsnameprefix."%'";
$database->setQuery( $query_pms_link );
$pms_link_id = $database->loadResult();
$pms_link = "index.php?option=com_".$pmsnameprefix.($pms_link_id ? "&Itemid=".$pms_link_id : ""«»);
break;
[/code:1]

I contacted the CB-Team on how to manage that in the future.

i was getting a script error but not sure what it means see below

No idea where this script error comes from. :ohmy:

Regards

Achim

Post edited by: joomster, at: 2007/03/30 19:14

--
joomster.com - The home of Marketplace and Primezilla
Achim Fischer, Waldstr. 40, 63065 Offenbach, Germany

Moderators: beatnantkrileon