Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Login Registration Page

• badz2801
  • badz2801
17 years 6 months ago #34870 by badz2801
Login Registration Page was created by badz2801
Hello

I am trying to add a login / registration page to my joomla/cb site. The page would be called when the user needs to login instead of the general error messages most components provide.

Thus, the page will display both the login box and registration fields.

I tried to add the module to the CB template however when you try and login it still wants you to register, thus this route is not going to work.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I might have both displayed on the same page?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• p9939068
  • p9939068
17 years 6 months ago #34876 by p9939068
Replied by p9939068 on topic Re:Login Registration Page
The error messages are controlled by a language file, both for Joomla and for CB. It is, however, possible to use html coding in the language file so that it displays html "things" instead. Using that logic, you should be able to code a simple login form. As for registration fields, you should provide a register link instead as part of the language file edition, and not attempt to display the whole registration form.

Mike Feng
Creator of SIMGallery, SIMAnswers, and ParaInvite
www.simbunch.com
twitter.com/simbunch

• badz2801
  • badz2801
17 years 6 months ago #34971 by badz2801
Replied by badz2801 on topic Re:Login Registration Page
Ive tried to add a custom login form in a module location and it didn't work. It had something to do with how the community builder authenticated the login session. I was only able to add it by posting the actual CB module to a position.

Any ideas on how it might be accomplished?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon