Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Plugin allows users to choose an icon

• MaxAngel
  • MaxAngel
17 years 4 months ago #38242 by MaxAngel
Plugin allows users to choose an icon was created by MaxAngel
Hi! I was wondering if there is a plugin I can install that allows users to choose an icon I am giving them to choose from. I have a fitness portal and I have different body types I want them to choose from like: bodybuilder, diet-addict etc. and I want to give them small icons which they can choose and it will appear in their profile... is something like that possible? Is there any plugin or scrips I can play around with to do that? Thanks a lot!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sstark
  • sstark
17 years 4 months ago #38266 by sstark
Replied by sstark on topic Re:Plugin allows users to choose an icon
Avatar Matrix comes with code that gives the user a random avatar if they don't upload one themselves, and you can pre-define the avatars.

StevenStark.com - Work | Smart-Love.ca - Dating

• MaxAngel
  • MaxAngel
17 years 4 months ago #38329 by MaxAngel
Replied by MaxAngel on topic Re:Plugin allows users to choose an icon
Yeah I know this one... had a bit of the problem with it but the author helped me out very quickly (BIG thanks for that!) but it's not really what I want to have... the icon will be displayed in the profile as any other custom field.. in fact I just need instead of the text to show an image (icon). You know like we have it with the age plugin and the zodiac plugin? Something like that. My users kind of fancy to have different icons instead of the text. Or text AND an icon. I hope this makes sense ... : )

btw
I did asign random image selection for the AM, and I used 50 different types of butterfly photos. And ...users kept deleting them! so I had to turn it off : ) there were users with missing images at the end (we can never win!)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon