Skip to Content Skip to Menu

GD2/Capcha woes (not quite the usual)

17 years 3 months ago #41297 by Ninjakitten
GD2/Capcha woes (not quite the usual) was created by Ninjakitten
Heya.

I've installed the capcha plugin, and it gives me an image spot and a field, but no actual image.

But wait! There's more.

I've read the various posts in the forum, and discovered something odd. According to the image tab in CB configuration:

ImageMagick Auto dectected ImageMagick 5.4.7
NetPBM Auto dectected Netpbm 9.24
GD1 library Not installed
GD2 library Not installed

However! According to Joomla's phpinfo tab:

'./configure' '--host=i386-redhat-linux' '--build=i386-redhat-linux' '--target=i386-redhat-linux-gnu' '--program-prefix=' '--prefix=/usr' '--exec-prefix=/usr' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--sbindir=/usr/sbin' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--includedir=/usr/include' '--libdir=/usr/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--localstatedir=/var' '--sharedstatedir=/usr/com' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--cache-file=../config.cache' '--with-config-file-path=/etc' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/php.d' '--enable-force-cgi-redirect' '--disable-debug' '--enable-pic' '--disable-rpath' '--enable-inline-optimization' '--with-curl' '--with-dom=/usr' '--with-exec-dir=/usr/bin' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-gd' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--with-ttf' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr/local/include/freetype2' '--with-gdbm' '--with-gettext' '--with-ncurses' '--with-gmp' '--with-iconv' '--with-openssl' '--with-png' '--with-regex=system' '--with-xml' '--with-expat-dir=/usr' '--with-zlib' '--with-layout=GNU' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-safe-mode' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-discard-path' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-trans-sid' '--enable-yp' '--enable-wddx' '--without-oci8' '--with-pear=/usr/share/pear' '--with-kerberos=/usr/kerberos' '--with-ldap=shared' '--with-mysql=shared,/usr' '--enable-memory-limit' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-versioning' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-dbx' '--enable-dio' '--enable-mcal' '--with-unixODBC=shared,/usr' '--with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs'

AND

gd
GD Support enabled
GD Version bundled (2.0.28 compatible)
GIF Read Support enabled
GIF Create Support enabled
PNG Support enabled
WBMP Support enabled
XBM Support enabled

I notice that there are no lines in phpinfo referring to freetype, aside from in my configuration. Any ideas on what's going strange? And why in the world does CB think GD isn't installed, when it clearly is?

Thanks for any help.

Post edited by: Ninjakitten, at: 2007/07/20 03:00

-=ninjakitten=-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago #41335 by Ninjakitten
Replied by Ninjakitten on topic Re:GD2/Capcha woes (not quite the usual)
Any idea? Anyone? This clearly isn't the usual problem in the other posts, since GD and Freetype are both installed, but CB doesn't seem to be finding them.

-=ninjakitten=-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon