Skip to Content Skip to Menu

GoogleMaps & Geocoder Plugin

17 years 2 months ago #41643 by nomadsland
GoogleMaps & Geocoder Plugin was created by nomadsland
I have installed GoogleMaps & Geocoder Plugin. I went to register as a new user and after registration I got these error codes. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/.lorrie/nomadsland/nomadsland.com/alpha2/components/com_comprofiler/plugin /user/plug_geocoder/geocoder.php on line 83

Warning: fopen( brainoff.com/geocoder/rest/?city=Nashville%2CUSA ) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/.lorrie/nomadsland/nomadsland.com/alpha2/components/com_comprofiler/plugin /user/plug_geocoder/geocoder.php on line 83

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in
/home/.lorrie/nomadsland/nomadsland.com/alpha2/components/com_comprofiler/plugin /user/plug_geocoder/geocoder.php on line 85

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/.lorrie/nomadsland/nomadsland.com/alpha2/components/com_comprofiler/plugin /user/plug_geocoder/geocoder.php on line 99

Warning: fopen( api.hostip.info/get_html.php?ip=68.100.107.168&position=true ) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/.lorrie/nomadsland/nomadsland.com/alpha2/components/com_comprofiler/plugin /user/plug_geocoder/geocoder.php on line 99

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/.lorrie/nomadsland/nomadsland.com/alpha2/components/com_comprofiler/plugin /user/plug_geocoder/geocoder.php on line 101

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 11 months ago #49016 by cbwebdesign
Replied by cbwebdesign on topic Re:GoogleMaps & Geocoder Plugin
You need to setup the Plugin Parameters so they match CB's fields

• pointri
  • pointri
16 years 11 months ago #49250 by pointri
Replied by pointri on topic Re:GoogleMaps & Geocoder Plugin
It could also be that the PHP allow_url_fopen setting on your server's set to "off", meaning that you can't open physical files using a URL. It's done ostensibly as a security measure for shared hosting, and the alternative would be for the plugin to use cURL instead, if that's enabled. You can see if that's the case by looking at your system info from the Joomla!/Mambo administrator.

Joomlapolitan zealot and a somewhat stealthy, rather passive CB3PD developer.
www.constructionlounge.com Construction Lounge: Online resource and networking portal for the construction and remodeling industries.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon