Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Linkaddress to searched page with ADVANCED SEARCH

• siddan
  • siddan
17 years 2 months ago #42154 by siddan
Hey

I would like to list the users from a link in the menu for each group of members that I have on my site.

I have installed the Advanced Comprofiler search and I can search for the groups I have created thanks to the field setup in the backend which every member need to select at registration in which group they will belong to...

But anyways using the advanced search I can select which group to search and the list of specified users will appear.

My problem is to find the link to this searched usergroup, the address link is the same and does not change when searching so therefor i cannot just copy the address link as I would normally do and put it in the menu.

I have tried looking through the code for which variables it is using but I cannot figure out the last end.

So I hope anyone can be kind enough to help me find this link.
Thanks in advanced

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• siddan
  • siddan
17 years 2 months ago #42784 by siddan
It is really difficult to find the link. I have gone through the php code for the component cb_search and just cannot find the correct variables to enter in the address field

The search tab I am using is the advanced-page tab, labeled _CB_AS_SHOW_ADVANCED

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon