Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Jomcomment tab in community builder profiles page.

• pirat
  • pirat
17 years 2 months ago #43102 by pirat
Hello sir...me and my friends a running a community website for tamil people living in denmark... and for that reasen
we are trying to make new features for our site... and. im was just looking for a CB tab for jomcomment... i readed a post in our forum about designguru's realse of it... but it doesnt work with the latest joomla and CB..... I just want to hear about if any one couldt help us with this prb?... im new for using joomla.. so i dont have the knowledge enough to work with Php scripts and joomla scripts... i can only edit and change some few.... Could you be kind and help us with this? With kindly reguest Coren/pirat..

I know this request is already have mentioned by some people before in this forum and azrul.com forum, but no one got any useful answers for that, I think so.

Quote from: azrul on February 05, 2007, 05:48:55 AM
We will release this plugin VERY soon...

forum.azrul.com/index.php/topic,649.0.html

I am looking for a tab plug-in for community builder, that can show the latest comments by the users. I think it is very important one, mostly for me or others who use community builder component for their joomla portals.

Let me know, if someone already have created one.. Or it will be most helpfull if someone here could help us with this....

Thanks so much for your attention on this topic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 11 months ago #48834 by
I think I just found what you are looking for. I was also looking for similar :)

Installed OK but not tested yet. If I come back you know it doesn't work.

www.fotolexi.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=52&Itemid=83

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon