Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Download Subscription Service Plugin?

• davet
  • davet
17 years 2 months ago #43536 by davet
Where can I download the Subscription Service Plugin? I am a registered user to the site but do not see it in the download area anywhere.

Is this a free plugin or do i have to purchase the "Documentation Subscription Service" at www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/2542/37/ to obtain the Subscription Service Plugin?

Also which Joomla forum component integrates into CB the best and where can I download it from?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
17 years 2 months ago #43541 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Download Subscription Service Plugin?
davet wrote:

Where can I download the Subscription Service Plugin? I am a registered user to the site but do not see it in the download area anywhere.

Is this a free plugin or do i have to purchase the "Documentation Subscription Service" at www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/2542/37/ to obtain the Subscription Service Plugin?

Also which Joomla forum component integrates into CB the best and where can I download it from?

if you are referring to beat's subscription plugin - its not ready yet.

there is a blog on frontpage that describes status and how to be informed of progress.

it will not be free.

subscribing to the documentation service supports further development of the free cb systems (cb component, modules, cb team plugins, etc).

• dsendecki
  • dsendecki
17 years 2 months ago #43549 by dsendecki
Replied by dsendecki on topic Re:Download Subscription Service Plugin?
In answer to your question about the forum component, I would suggest Fireboard. High degree of integration and native for Joomla.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon