Skip to Content Skip to Menu

please republish mikko plugins

• firepol
  • firepol
17 years 1 month ago #43978 by firepol
please republish mikko plugins was created by firepol
Hello Mikko,

I was wondering if (when) you will republish your free CB plugins as joomlacode.org/gf/project/cb_plugs_mikko/ is actually empty.

I understand you give priority to your commercial plugins, but as you released some plugins as GPL it would be nice that at least you keep them online (even if old, somebody could test them, try to learn from them, improving them)...

Thank you for your work and I hope to see the plugins back online soon,

best regards,

paolo

Post edited by: firepol, at: 2007/08/24 11:44

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mikko
  • mikko
17 years 1 month ago #43983 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:please republish mikko plugins
People do not seem to appreciate what they get for free, so why bother? It is fun to code, but after you release something it becomes a pain. It is amazing how different things are when you ask for a few euros for your program.

I will post a more detailed explanation of these issues and some ideas for republishing on my site in due time. (When I have time for this.)

-Mikko

17 years 1 month ago #46174 by Mastasmoka
Replied by Mastasmoka on topic Re:please republish mikko plugins
Hey Mikko, dont be so snappy about some stupid people who dont know how to appreciate free plugins. Really mate some of your extensions are priceless for me and I would post one million times "Thank you for your efforts :laugh:" if it would make you happy . Get over these people and pleeeeaaaaaaaaassee re-share your cause It sucks big times that I/We the community cant get them anymore (mostly cause I know that you surely made some wast improvements on them and not to talk about other plugs that you developed but kept for yourself ;) )

So keep up the good work my friend and let me know if there is any change in your decision. Or maybe PM me with a link to the files :laugh: and I swear not to anybody. Cheerz

• ptkho
  • ptkho
17 years 5 days ago #48038 by ptkho
Replied by ptkho on topic Re:please republish mikko plugins
Mikko, it's about 2 months ago you posted here. In the extensions-page of Joomla your files are still referring to the download-site, which is not working still.
It's strange it's still referring to your site. Why not putting it back on? People are asking for it.

Don't mind the people who are not happy, because all the others who just download and who you don't get feedback from are generally satisfied 'customers'. Just keep that in mind.
So, please, put your files back on, just for community's sake.

• mikko
  • mikko
17 years 5 days ago #48079 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:please republish mikko plugins
I will start to publish the code on my site some time in the near future. See www.mikkosoft.fi

The problem is that there is currently just too much going on with my life, so I have not had time to upgrade my site.

Mikko

Moderators: beatnantkrileon