Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Warning: Undefined variable $end_tag_params in /home/joomlapolis824/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Warning: Undefined variable $end_tag_params in /home/joomlapolis824/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

New plugin: Super search

• mikko
  • mikko
16 years 11 months ago #49518 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:New plugin: Super search
A new version of Super Search is available at www.mikkosoft.fi

A demo at mikkosoft.fi/freedemo/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userslist&Itemid=28

(hint: try to search for 'pizza' to see how it works)

Mikko

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• victune
  • victune
16 years 11 months ago #49682 by victune

16 years 11 months ago #49758 by joomlarocks
Replied by joomlarocks on topic Re:New plugin: Super search
Hi,

A step by step procedure about how this works and how to install it will be really helpful.I downloaded both the mambot and the component and also installed it as always.But not at all sure how to make the same search box to display results based on all the fields than just name field.I typed the city/interests but it never returned results...can any one help me out?
I have a Link-URL in the "Usermenu" and that shows all the users who are registered with a "Search Box" on the top but it still searches based upon only on Name and not on other fields.

Please help me out.I am worried that I am not able to show the site as its just running locally.

Regards

• mikko
  • mikko
16 years 11 months ago #49786 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:New plugin: Super search
Super search works like this:
-Install the CB plugin
-Publish the plugin

After this your CB list search box searches all fields.

Mikko

16 years 11 months ago #49840 by joomlarocks
Hi,

thanks for the reply. I checked ur site mikkosoft.in and got the supersearch plugin..is this the one I need to download and install??? if yes what is it about zend optimizer?I installed it and tried installing the super search plug in through the joomla admin but it failed.
Am I missing something?

Other words, what is the plugin/mambot that would do the search well for the users list?

Thanks in advance

16 years 11 months ago #50352 by joomlarocks
Hi Mikko,

Can you please explain us clearly how to install it?
I download the supersearch plug in and also the ioncube loader. I installed the ioncube and I can see that installed when I see the phpinfo() page. Then I tried installing the supersearch plug in as a mambot but it gives a "Failed" output and its not installed.
I am not really understanding this..AM I missing something or is there any other way to install/make it work.I read all the thread related to this and I did not find a solution.

please help me out as I am just trying to get a solution for the past 3 weeks.

Regards

Moderators: beatnantkrileon