Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB / Virtuemart / AEC

• ncat
  • ncat
16 years 11 months ago #50315 by ncat
CB / Virtuemart / AEC was created by ncat
Hello-

I have searched and tried numerous solutions, but have not found a work-around yet. Any help woudl be greatly appreciated.

I am running Joomla 1.013, VM 1.013a, AEC Subscription manager, and the CB plugin.

Ultimately, I would like people to be able to log in, mange their memberships (subscriptions through AEC), and register through events (I have hooked up the events as for sale items through VM).

The first problem-which seems like a common one- is that if a user logs in and has a membership, they still have to log in and re-register when they purchase an event through VM. I have the bridge in, but it is giving the error of "You are not a Registered Customer yet. Please provide your Billing Information.You are not authorised to view this resource." and no checkout button whether they are logged in or not.

The second issue is that if you are already a registered member, and have not logged in, when you DO log in- it goes directly to the subscription page.

I think that I am almost there, but possibly missing something small. The site is here: www.glmdemo.com

If anyonee has any insight, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks you in advance for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Desd
  • Desd
16 years 10 months ago #51327 by Desd
Replied by Desd on topic Re:CB / Virtuemart / AEC
Hi ncat,

Just wondering: why would you use VM as your subscription manager and not an event-component (Eventlist, Attend Events, AKReservations)? That does seem more logical. Esp. the development version of Attend Events has a great registration tool, including im- and export features and a payment terminal (PayPal only for now, but more to come, maybe custom development?).

BTW I am assuming you have a fee for subscription at your site? Or why are you using AEC?

Greetings,

Desd

Desd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon