Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB/Yanc/Joomla issue when enabling plugin

• locagirl
  • locagirl
16 years 9 months ago #53261 by locagirl
I've had some issues trying to get the Yanc plugin working properly on my Joomla site.

When I had all Joomla and CB default modules/plugins enabled (i.e. as-is after installation, no changes made except to enable anything to do with Yanc) users would get an error message where the login panel usually is after logging in and selecting to edit their own profile (error to do with the memory size exhausted).

After trial and error, I found that by disabling other plugins in CB, the front end would work perfectly with no errors (i.e. newsletter tab would show up in profile after user goes to edit their details) with the exception I couldn't get the checkbox to show subscribe to newsletter at registration.

However, when I went to view user details (from CB User Management list) or create a new user, I would get the following error:

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 84 bytes) in /var/www/html/includes/domit/xml_domit_getelementsbypath.php on line 162"

The Joomla user list itself still works fine. Would this be a fault with CB or Yanc? I found one similar case on the Yanc forums but they weren't sure and referred the person to CB forums.

NOTE: I don't want to modify the memory size in php.ini - I'm looking for another resolve if possible. Anyone have any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sturgis
  • sturgis
16 years 7 months ago #59105 by sturgis
Replied by sturgis on topic Re:CB/Yanc/Joomla issue when enabling plugin
Same problem here.
Did you fix it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon